Watercolour Christmas cards
Back by popular demand, our watercolour Christmas cards are available to buy again this year! From the cheery robin, to the minimalist monochrome Christmas trees, there really is something for everyone you might be sending to!
Pack sizes and designs
Our Watercolour Christmas cards are available in packs of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 this year. As ever, you can choose a single design per pack, or you can go for a mix of all 6 designs. The designs this year are:
- A cute Christmas robin on a seasonally bare branch
- A beautiful Christmas garland featuring the message 'Merry & Bright' in the centre
- A magical snowy scene with Santa and his sleigh speeding across the night sky
- A chic black wreath with a trio of red berries and a simple 'Noel'
- Monochrome Christmas trees encouraging you to 'Have yourself a Merry little Christmas' for all the minimalists in your life
Ready for an organised Christmas?
From September until mid-October, our watercolour Christmas cards are available on pre-order, allowing you to tick "Buy Christmas cards" off your list! You'll also get a nice 10% discount for being uber-organised! Pre-ordering during this time means you'll receive your Christmas cards in the first week of November.
Our watercolour Christmas cards are A6 (folded) and printed on textured 270 gsm card with a brown kraft envelope. They're also blank inside for you to write your own message. All cards and envelopes come from sustainable cardstock and are recyclable.
Why not mix & match?
If you'd like to mix and match the watercolour Christmas cards with this year's Hygge Christmas cards - go right ahead! You can check out the designs in the gallery to your left. Here's the link to grab your packs.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I was thrilled with my purchase from Willow and Weeds, paper and cards were a wonderful quality, arrived quickly and with a lovely note enclosed! It wasn't my first purchase from Willow and Weeds and definitely won't be my last!!