Hygge Christmas card packs
Hygge, cosy, snuggly, homey. The ingredients of the perfect Christmas happen to be the ingredients of our Hygge Christmas cards this year. Think twinkly lights, cosy socks and your favourite Christmas movie on as you write your Christmas cards this year in front of the crackliest of fires.
Wishing you the cosiest of Christmases
Our Hygge Christmas cards are available in packs of 6, 12, 18, 24 and 30 this year. As ever, you can choose a single design per pack, or you can go for a mix of all 6 designs. The designs this year are:
- A cute Christmas robin on a navy background wishing you 'Season's Tweetings'
- A bountiful Christmas garland incorporated into the word 'Joy' on classic ivory background
- A cosy candle on a navy background with the message 'Merry & Bright' on a navy background
- Dozens of your favourite Christmas illustrations (stockings and Christmas puds-a-plenty!) interspersed with the words 'hygge', 'cosy', 'snuggly' and 'homey' on a simple cream background
- A bountiful Christmas garland incorporated into the word ''Noel' on rich navy background
- More of those cute Christmas illustrations surrounding the message 'Have yourself a cosy Christmas' on a navy background
Have yourself an organised Christmas
No judgment from us if you want to get your jingle on early - in fact we actively encourage it! From September until mid-October, our Christmas cards are available on pre-order, so you can guarantee you get those ticked off your list. You'll also get a nice 10% discount for being uber-organised! If you pre-order during this time, you will receive your Hygge Christmas cards in the first week of November.
All our Willow & Weeds cards are A6 (folded) on smooth, 270-350 gsm card with a brown kraft envelope. Our Hygge Christmas cards are blank inside for the season's greeting of your choice. All cards and envelopes come from sustainable cardstock and are recyclable.
Mix & match!
By popular demand, our designs from last year are also available (picture added as a reminder!) to buy this year, so if you'd like to mix and match your packs - go for it! Here's the link!